On Saturday January 14th, the Auto 66 Club are hosting their annual Gala Dinner Awards at the Royal Hotel in Scarborough. With all the stars of road racing attending the evening awards, we thought it was the perfect weekend to organise a press conference to let all our media friends know what our plans are for 2017 with our race events at Oliver’s Mount in Scarborough.
The press conference will be held at the Royal Hotel at 19.30 on Friday 13th January. Scheduled to appear are star riders: Ivan Lintin, Lee Johnston, Dean Harrison, James Cowton and Daley Mathison. Plus Conrad Harrison, Mick Grant and others to be confirmed.
We will be chatting to these riders about heir plans for 2017 and talking about our plans at Oliver’s Mount.
Admission costs are £5 per person. Auto 66 Club members are free on production of their membership card.
Doors open 19.00
Press Conference 19.30
Rider Chat Show 20.45
• The press conference will take place on Friday 13th January at 19.30. Arrival anytime between 19.00 and 19.15.
• The venue is the Royal Hotel, St Nicholas Street, Scarborough, YO11 2HE.
• Coffee, tea and refreshments will be available in addition to a full licensed bar.
• Journalists will be required to check in at the entrance.
• Press Conference will take no longer than 1 hour.
• Riders will also be available for individual interviews and photos after the press conference.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Royal Hotel on the 13th January.